As they did last year, Cambridge Journals are offering limited access to the top 10 most requested articles in 2013 from the Language Teaching Journal.
Some articles that made the list in 2012 are repeated, but there’s plenty of new material.
Access is only until the end of February – so get downloading!
Many thanks to Marisa Constantinides for sharing this on facebook.
- Lyster, Saito & Sato (2013): Oral corrective feedback in second language classrooms
- Hall & Cook (2012): Own-language use in language teaching and learning
- Tomlinson (2012): Materials development for language learning and teaching
- Norton & Toohey (2011): Identity, language learning and social change
- Munõz & Singelton (2011): A critical review of age-related research on L2 ultimate attainment
- Barac & Bialystok (2011): Cognitive development of bilingual children
- Horwitz (2010): Foreign and second language anxiety
- Ellis (2010): Second language acquisition, teacher education and language pedagogy
- Borg (2003): Teacher cognition in language teaching: a review of research on what language teachers think, know, believe and do.
- Dörnyei (1998): Motivation in second and foreign language learning